Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AOL Error: AC 30020X84100113

• Please log in to reply

bbrandyy

bbrandyy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm repeatedly kicked off AOL, and get the above error message. Can I fix this? If so, how? Please gear down in your response and assume I know nothing about computers. You will be right.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisements

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
Are you using Windows 98?

I'm not sure of the best way to fix this, but try uninstalling that program and then reinstalling it.

Let me know if you need assistance with uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

bbrandyy

bbrandyy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Are you using Windows 98?

I'm not sure of the best way to fix this, but try uninstalling that program and then reinstalling it.

Let me know if you need assistance with uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

Thank you. I put Windows 98 in as I registered here, but this morning logging on, I noticed it's actually Windows XP. I'll assume your suggestion remains the same, and will follow it. If I can't find real-life help with the process or if it doesn't work, I will be back. I'm just happy to have a direction, and appreciate your time in answering. Thanks again!

Amlak

Amlak

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
No worries, mate. The suggestion stays the same.