Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player 11

• Please log in to reply

animal35

animal35

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi ya, the look of windows media player has magically changed and I cannot return it to how it used to look - what I mean by that is on the left hand side I used to have options such as - Playlists, Now Playing, Library - Recently added, Artist, Album, Songs, Genre etc.
Any ideas how I can get this back please?

Think it's called the navigation pane.

Edited by animal35, 24 December 2010 - 05:31 AM.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Posted Image

?

animal35

animal35

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Thx for the reply, but I don't have that little symbol! Giving up, am going to remove program and reinstall in the hope it reappears, along with my playlists etc. As I said is only a minor problem, but so frustrating!

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Can you show us a screenshot of what you do see on your end?

animal35

animal35

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi there, many thanks for your assistance, but I did go ahead and reinstall WMP, the long weay round it seems, rolled it back to 9, then updated to 11 - but it works, I have a navigation pane - so thank you, and if I lose it again, will always remember that little symbol you pointed out which is now there to the right of my screen. Thank you, Happy Boxiing Day!

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
You're welcome. Good to hear you got it working once again. Thanks for posting back. :D