Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Batch Files

• Please log in to reply

s3r01n0

s3r01n0

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hey everyone. This is more like a question instead of a topic, I think. I thought the forum most relevant for this question or discussion would be this sub-forum here. Recently I realized the power of batch files. I started off with a website that was clear and concise about what a batch file is and how to construct a basic one. When I tried looking for another site that can give me more knowledge on the power of the batch, I found a lot of information to be scattered or touching upon different areas in this study that require prerequisite knowledge. My question is does anyone know of a site that breaks down batch files into lessons? or if not, and i know this is an old knowledge, but does anyone know of a good book to read about batches? Thanks everyone and happy holidays! get crunked up! :D

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Wikipedia: Batch file
http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Batch_file

(See "References" and "External links" at the bottom of the page as well).

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
This site may be of assistance. :D

s3r01n0

s3r01n0

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
thanks for the replies. Wikipedia article is ok. I did find the references at the bottom of the page useful. I'll keep second link in mind. Thanks.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
You're more than welcome. :D