Hello cheetaer Before we begin, I would like to make a few things clear so that we can fix your problem as efficiently as possible
- Be sure to follow all my instructions carefully! If there is anything you don''t understand, don't hesitate to ask.
- Please do not do anything or perform other steps unless I have asked you to do so.
- Please make sure you post all logs I ask you to, and make sure that the entire log gets posted.
Please download Rogue Kill
Double-click on rkill.com
to run it. You may need to run this program a few times to stop the malware process running. The malware will probably complain about being stopped but please ignore this. Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Step 2
Please download OTH.scr
to your desktop
Please download OTL
to your Desktop
Please download the attached Scan.txt to your destop
Double click the OTH file and select Kill All Processes, your desktop will go blank
Then select Start OTL
OTL will now run
- double-click on the Custom Scans box and a message box will popup asking if you want to load a custom scan from a file
Select Scan.txt that you downloaded
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.