Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen is black

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Hi there snooplove,
Have you got the latest version of DX11 installed http://www.microsoft...directx-11.aspx

Advertisements

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Yes but still nothing

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
I went my pc back there and told them that i don't care what you have to do i just want my pc to working properly...Also told them to check if there is and dx problem to get in the game...Well i took it today back and in normal mode it is black screen i can only open in safe mode....I can open i normal mode only if i disable the gpu from safe mode....One question can my monitor cause this problems???Or what causes those problems????

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Any ideas???Sorry for doubleposting but i am really getting tired with that pc

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Well i took it today back and in normal mode it is black screen i can only open in safe mode....I can open i normal mode only if i disable the gpu from safe mode

Could be a driver or a PSU issue, safe mode uses system drivers but it also uses the bare resources so the PSU is not being stressed, again replacing the PSU with a known good one may help you to resolve this issue because if the issue is still there you can then look at the possibility it is being caused by the drivers.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Ok tomorrow i will tell them to add a psu and when get it i will let you know

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Ask them what PSUs they are able to provide first, you do not want them fitting a cheap one which will work ok now but start giving you problems in a couple of months, stick with Corsair if you can they are known for their quality and long life, good luck.

snooplove

snooplove

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Well went there and told me that motherboard has a problem...If with the new motherboard works i will change the psu later

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
Sorry to hear about the MB, you may even decide to keep the present PSU should it give you no problems.