Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Idk where this goes

• Please log in to reply

Coolman2222

Coolman2222

• Pip
  • 1 posts
First off a friend came over we was gonna upgrade motherboard and stuff wouldn't fit tower we put my old tower back together we tried his motherboard outside a tower his motherboard didn't work so then he tries to put 4 g memory I was running 3 it started peeping and going crazy so we left at 3 it killed 2 memory boards and had to use 1 of the new one to register and now I'm at 2gb so then he leaves to try to play world of Warcraft was going fine then the screen went black then the imagery broke up different colors then you'd see my character then black ect. So I used a recovery disk now it only does the imagery problem when I push the play button also says driver mkmm blah blah stopped and restarted or something so could anyone tell me my problem plz sorry this is long bye and gl..)

Advertisements