Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bluetooth on Windows XP

• Please log in to reply

deimona

deimona

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hey guys,

I have an HP pavilion dv6000 and used to have my bluetooth working perfectly.
For quite some time now the bluetooth tray icon has dissapeared and is not working at all. No device can connect to my laptop.
Any idea why?

Thanks for the help!

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Check Device Manager for any error-symbols such as a question-mark denoting an "unknown device", which means you need to re-install the driver for that device. You can download all the drivers for your HP model from the HP Middle East website: http://welcome.hp.co...en/support.html

deimona

deimona

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Well Ive checked the bluetooth devices. I have "bluetooth bus enumerator" and :HP integrated model with bluetooth 2.0 wireless technology",
and they seem to work fine.
I use wireless connection by enabling the bluetooth which is also for the wireless.