Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battleforge

• Please log in to reply

savgebeast

savgebeast

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey all, have you ever played a game called Battleforge?
if not u dont know what your missing!
BF (battleforge) is a card based RTS with Epic singleplayer, co-op and multiplayer maps for you and your friends to enjoy!
and guess what? ITS FREE!
why not try it out today, it wont cost you a think and im sure u will Love it!
Here is a link to the page:
http://www.battleforge.com/en/home/

and if you do make an account, why not reffer me - SavgeBeast or UrBestFriend ?

BattleForge is an original game that mixes classic PC RTS (real time strategy) gameplay with a TCG (trading card game) concept. To EA and Phenonmic’s credit, the two elements are made to work well, making BattleForge an enjoyable, unique gaming experience. The production value of the game is what you would expect from a premium Western developer – the graphics are bright and vibrant, while the music score and voice acting only enhance the quality. Originally released as retail game with a free demo, BattleForge is now entirely free-to-play, with optional micro transactions for additional booster packs. Spell, building, and unit cards in Battleforge belong to one of four element types, and they are:

Fire - Aggressive cards that deal heavy damage.

Frost – Defensive cards. Frost units absorb damage well and have access to powerful towers.

Nature - Focused on control and creature cards. Nature has powerful siege weapons and units with healing abilities.

Shadow – Necromancy and destruction are the hallmarks of this element. Shadow creatures include the undead and wicked beings like witches.

Pros: +Fast-paced gameplay. +Well integrated RTS & TCG elements. +Rewarding single player content. +Upgradable cards, customizable decks.
Cons: -Repetitive scenarios. -Limited unit formations.

overall battleforge is a 8/10 esspially for a F2P game!

Edited by savgebeast, 30 December 2010 - 04:07 AM.

Advertisements

markbenaldo

markbenaldo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
wow, i am very thankful because of your posts. i am finding a site about battleforge for so long. I am very excited to play it.

brayanscholar

brayanscholar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
BattleForge looks like an excellent idea and, in fact, contains many seeds of greatness inside. The visual style of the world and the variety of creatures and powers are undoubtedly the highlights here.