Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen stop:0x000000F4

• Please log in to reply

james707

james707

• Pip
  • 1 posts
First off thank you for any help that can be provided. My computer whcih runs Windows vista was operating fine last night and then we got the blue screen with this message: Stop:0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003,0xFFFFFA800C8D7A40,0xFFFFFA800C8D7C78,0xFFFFFA8000212D4B0). I then attempted to reboot and have not ben able to get the computer to restart. I keeps comming up with a Disk Read Error press ctrl+alt+del to reboot. It will never get past this screen. When I attempt to reboot with the Windows disk in the system it will go to the install screen but wont detect a hardrive to do an install on even when i switch in a backup empty drive I have.

Advertisements