Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I can't reset my Micronet SP916GK Wireless Broadband router

• Please log in to reply

jezt

jezt

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have for sometime had a Micronet SP916GK Wireless Broadband Router connected to my PC and Virgin Media Broadband with a Motorola SB5100 SURFboard Cable Modem. I was having problems getting on to the net,so I reset the Router by holding in the reset button. I have then rerun the setup wizard but can no longer get onto the internet with the router connected. I can only access the internet when I connect the PC direct to the modem, without the router. How can I reconnect the wirless router? Everytime I reconnect the router, I lose internet access and then when I connect direct to the modem, I have to turn the modem off at the mains for 10 minutes to reset it before I can access the internet again.

Advertisements