Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Took my A+ certification test today...

• Please log in to reply

Delbrugge

Delbrugge

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
And passed both tests!!!

I was so nervous the first test, lol. I got a 820 on the 701 and 855 on the 702. Probably the first time I have ever double checked all my answers on a test (sad I know).

I'm 20 and I've been learning to fix computers since 2005. Learned slowly but surely. My experiences include fixing computers for the highschool I went too, friends, and just browsing the internet for answers to my own wonders. That combined with professor messers made me feel like I knew my stuff and according to CompTIA, I do!

So glad to get it in for life..

Happy new years all!!!

Advertisements

Salagubang

Salagubang

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,891 posts
Congratulations and Happy New Year. :D

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Congrats on passing the tests! I remember when I took them back in the spring. The thing I hated the most was the survey at the end that you have to take before seeing your score...

Delbrugge

Delbrugge

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Congrats on passing the tests! I remember when I took them back in the spring. The thing I hated the most was the survey at the end that you have to take before seeing your score...

haha yeah the first test I was so nervous to end the exam to see the score and then they asked me those questions and I flew through them

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
Yeah, they really shouldn't put them there if they want honest answers. I think I said I was an Albanian Midget with a Jewish ethnic background BaHAHAHA!

Just gimme the dadgum score already!! I think it's a rip anyway with CompTia splitting the test into two parts. They could easily be combined...

Delbrugge

Delbrugge

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
yeah I could see the similarity in some of the questions from both tests

Matriculated

Matriculated

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I missed this one. A belated congratulations to you. I saw this post and found the coincidence astonishing.

I also took my test on the Dec. 29th 2010 (last date available at all testing stations in IL for the lifetime cert) and got the exact same score on the 701 (820) and only a few points difference on the 702 exam. Sitting here wondering if you were sitting next to mePosted ImagePosted Image.

How about the pressure knowing if you failed just 1 of the 2 exams you would not get the lifetime cert? Man, I felt the pressure on that one. Almost felt more pressure after passing the first exam knowing now I had to pass the second.

think I said I was an Albanian Midget with a Jewish ethnic background BaHAHAHA!

@Cold Titanium Posted Image

On my final test the stress was so high on wanting to see my final score, on the survey I think I became a:
One-legged female pirate,
With a rare skin condition,
That enjoys long walks on the beach,
Who's turn-ons include: Albanian Midgets with a Jewish ethnic background.

Small World Posted Image

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
I'd like to see a compilation of answers that CompTIA has gotten...Congrats on passing! :D

HaHa Your answer creates quite an interesting mental image :D

Edited by Cold Titanium, 14 April 2011 - 01:00 PM.