Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows 7 random freeze

• Please log in to reply

lars24

lars24

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I tried searching the forums but could not find a definate answer. I have windows 7 home premium. 8GB ram, 3GHz quad core processor, GT220 Nvidia card, im at work and can give more specs later. The issue is that at random the computer will freeze and I have to power it off to do anything after it is restarted. I have AVG installed and saw somewhere that this may be causing it. I do regular maintenance but any suggestion would be nice.

Also, not sure if anyone knows anything but have latest itunes installed and it will constantly go back and forth from rewponding to not responding especially during sync with my iphone. this one may not be in the right area but thought id throw that out there in case anything is related.

Please help and I can get any information that you need on the computer when you ask for it.

Advertisements