Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Norton security

• Please log in to reply

annabell

annabell

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi there, I am desperate for some help with Norton configuration. I have just upgrade to a new computer (running on xp) and I am using the Norton anti virus/security that came with it( have to re-download purchased norton soon)

I am now unable to view the backgrounds on a web page I set up and need to work on, and it is also blocking any pictures that come on emails (junk mail etc). It says that they are not being displayed to protect my privacy, but I can click to download.

Does anyone know what I have to change to let me view the web backgrounds etc? The web gems work, but all I get is a white background and text. The link buttons are showing on an all white background and look very lonely now!

This web page is showing an all white background with plain black text... not sure if that is all there is or am I still missing out??
Please help I have been messing with this since yesterday and have reached dangerous computer rage level! :tazz:

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
See if this will get you started :

symantec.com support