Tried accessing my auto ins web site to do some work on it but when I logged in, which was no problem, I could not access the main page. (documents & personal info about me & my policy). Once you log in your policy number shows and you click on it then it takes you to all you info in your policy.That's the part that won't activate.Had a rep (on phone)from the company try from her end & she had no problem accessing it.I went to my other lap top(same brand different model) and typed in the web site put in my ID & PSSWRD and then click the policy no# was in to the main page with no problem. I came back to this lap(the one with the problem) and did the following with yet no success:
1. typed in the site address in the URL bar instead of using the bookmark link
2. logged onto other bill sites that I deal with(3 of them)
3. Refreshed FF.(my main browser)
4. Re Started FF.
5. Rebooted computer
6. Ran security checks.( SAS,MBAM,TFC...) came clean. Not even a cookie showed on SAS and I usually will get one on there.
1. Disabled the old JAVA programs in the FF add-ons.
a.) Re enabled them and still no change.
2. Power/Operation mode on lap for closing the lid.
a.) Instead of it going to sleep or shutting it down completely, I have to Hibernate when I close the lid as this saves more power. (as I will be working on my logs ever day for a while and it will be a lot easier/quicker for me to access them)
I've never had this situation before and that's why I'm confused about it happening now. So, if anyone has an inclination as to what is going on or other suggestions please don't hesitate to offer them.