My computer stopped to power up after series of problems. They are
1. I removed the fuse in my computer room unknowingly without shutting down the system.
2. After putting the fuse back the computer would not power-up. Monitor is on with no signal.
3. Tried unplug/plug. After sometime it started but, asked me to boot from last known good configuration or soft boot. I chose 'from last good configuration'.
4. It booted and I worked on it for sometime. I left it on, after that.
5. Last night, when I checked, the monitor has no signal. I shutdown the system and tried to restart. It was powered on, but still no signal.
6. I swiched off the surge protector and started it again. That is it. It won't start again. I get smell from the power supply.
What should I do know. Thanks in advance.