- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
:Files c:\program files\Common Files\kumiceqa.com :Services ComFiltr PavSRK.sys
- Then click the Run Fix button at the top
- Let the program run unhindered,when it is done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open log"
- Then you can close OTL.
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the Uninstall, it needs to be there.
- Double click on OTL to run it.
- Click on the Cleanup button at the top.
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. Choose Yes.
- This will remove itself and other tools we may have used.
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
- Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) and save it to your desktop.
- Scroll down to where it says "(JRE) then click on it
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Select your Platform: "Windows".
- Select your Language: "Multi-language".
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- Click Continue and the page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u23-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
Delete\uninstall anything else that we have used that is leftover.
After that your all set.
===The following are some articles and a Windows Update link that I like to suggest to people to prevent malware and general PC maintenance===
Prevention article Some great guidelines to follow to prevent future infections please read the Prevention artice by Miekiemoes.
How did I get infected in the first place? Also this one by Tony Klein.
If your computer is slow Things you can do if your computer is slow.
PC Safety and Security - What Do I Need? Security suggestions and general hints and tips for PC security.
File sharing program dangers Reasons to stay away from File sharing programs for ex: BitTorrent,Limewire,Kazaa,emule,Utorrent etc...
===Free antimalware tools used for on demand scanning and cleaning no real time unless purchased===
===Free antivirus links===This is antivirus and antispyware.
Microsoft Security Essentials
This is free antispyware protection and Antivirus protection.
This is just antivirus protection.
This is antivirus and antispyware protection.