Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can not change my pic

• Please log in to reply

bigtrucks

bigtrucks

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
I wanted to add a pic and did successfully the first time. I then decided on a different pic and tried to change it but when I do this it only changes in the setting section and won't show in my profile. What am I doing wrong? I removed the first pic I put on there then added the one that won't show up(the second pic).
Regards
BT

Advertisements

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Have you tried clearing your cache? Or you can do a Ctrl + F5 (hard refresh) while viewing your profile. That should display your new picture :D

bigtrucks

bigtrucks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Have you tried clearing your cache? Or you can do a Ctrl + F5 (hard refresh) while viewing your profile. That should display your new picture ;)

Hey thanks DD The Ctrl+F5 worked. I tried to redo it again first but all I got was a white page that would not refresh so i did the F5 as you mentioned and it worked.
Again Thank You!:D
Regards
BT

Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
You're very welcome :D