Yeah this is a strange one for sure.
Unless there is something that says after so long of no activity it shuts off I can't see anything else causing this issue.
There is nothing on the WA settings to set anything like that. All it has, is connection ports, and yes, it is weird. Funny, tho, it worked so good yesterday. and I know no one is in the office on w/e. I'll BRB
OK, 6:55PM, and I am back here on FF.
Just looked back on the WA download link, and this is what it shows as being accelerated:
* Privacy Manager - clear you cache, cookies, and history in one click Nope, never seen that on mine.
* Internet Explorer® Toolbar - change your settings more conveniently Yes, it is on IE toolbar
* FTP Acceleration - Accelerate FTP file transfer Yes, that is checked
* Banner-Ad Blocking - Stop the ads and surf faster NO!
* Integrated Diagnostic Support Tool - help us solve your problem faster It will diagnose, but it never wrong. Always says it is working properly.
* Internet Explorer 5.0® and later
* Firefox® 1.5 and later
My FF is 3.6.13 Should work fine.
My IE is IE 7 SP3
I am HOPING it was only a glitch, this time.
Edited by Tee*Cee, 15 January 2011 - 06:14 PM.