Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

spam from Best..............net

• Please log in to reply

tofu5

tofu5

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
In Yahoo mail, I am getting Spams from best.......net Where the dots are is changed on every email from them. The Subject is either You Have Won a Pizza, or WalMart Survey Or You Have Won a Palm Reading from Tara. I never click on the Link but do read the Sent From address and it is always best........net and is always different where the dots are so no need to put it in Blocked Senders List. Do I have to live with this? I now have set up two other addresses that are completely disposable so I will use them in the future if I sign up for anything. Thank you.

Nancy

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Just delete them. The "From" address is almost always forged so don't rely on it to block.
Delete the mails as and when, or change email address.

tofu5

tofu5

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
That is what I was afriad of. Thank you for your response.

Nancy