Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hivemind

• Please log in to reply

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hhhhmmm ok, what options do we have for scouting through the water, which seems to be an isolated lake? Do we have boats, ships, docks?

I am thinking we are going to need a Minager as well.

Let me know what the advisers think on these issues.

Advertisements

HeadrushReaper

HeadrushReaper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
You could set up a Minager in the forest to increase production, and then use that wood to create a ship. Or, you could just harvest the wood independently and take longer.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
A Minager near the forest sounds pretty good. Perhaps close to the Uplink we have recently built, to the bottom-left of it. Also I am guessing we will need to create some form of transport connection, such as a dirt road, for this new Minager.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Uh oh... Starting to think if this freezing issue is related to more than just graphics card drivers...

Any patches available? Say Hivemind 1.01?

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
OK this freezing definitely seems to be hardware related. I think I'm going to build me a new computer.

:D