I have installed windows 7 and i want to switch back to windows XP.But I am not able to install it.All the time it gives a blue screen and.This is being happening after the installation of windows 7.
I formatted the partition once even then the same problem.
Problem: Unable to Install Xp
Before formating partition: Blue screen & Stop: c0000221/ unkown Hard error
After formating partition: Boot MGR missing press ctrl+alt+Del to restart
OS: Window 7 Home basic(EM) currently working fine.
Processor: Intel Core2Quad
Things I have already tried:
1. Foramte the partition having window
2. Updated BIOS from intel site.
3. Drive Confrigation at Bios set up: ATA/IDE [Native]
4. Boot drive priorty: [CD/DVD-ROM drive]
5. Unable to use NLITE Software
Status: it copy window file. Nlite not colaborating bios update to burn new bootable disc.
6. Unable to find drivers for SATA