Installed SCAR Divi for some scripting
after a couple of hours few pop up adds showed up
got alert from symantec "SID 23615 HTTPS Tidserv Request 2 Detected, Traffic from ip address .... is blocked "
I had similar issue few months ago where google chrome crashed frequently so downlaoded TDS killer and it worked..
So i ran the same again it shows a suspicious object HardDisk0\MMR
But it has no cure option it only shows three options
Quarentine, Restore , Skip
I quarentined it but when i run it again the same suspicious object shows up with the same 3 options.
Restart doesnt work .. coz even f restarted with in 5 minutes BSOD
Actions i took
1. Uninstalled the SCAR DIVI application
2. Moved all my data from other Drive(Z) (I have C and Z) to external Hard disk
3. Ran TDS Killer .. It detects that object but still cant cure it.
4. Ran Malwarebytes .. nothing shows up
5. Ran Symantect .. nothing shows up
6. Unable to run OTL (tried difrnt extens, tried running as ADMIN)
7. VIPRE Scan is going on Can upload the CSV if you want.
8. Currently logged in thru SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING using Firefox (my prev browser was chrome)
Please suggest, Have an exam on monday, no other pc available