Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

0x7c9100e8 error

• Please log in to reply

brighter

brighter

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I downloaded an update on my NVIDIA driver. Received in return the following error message that pops up at various intervals:

0x7c9100e8 error referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "read"

I tried to wipe the NVIDIA drivers using Driver Sweeper. Then reloaded the NVIDIA driver setup. No change, still get the same error message.

help?

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If you got nvidia driver update 0x7c9100e8 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair nvidia driver update 0x7c9100e8 error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a nvidia driver update 0x7c9100e8 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.
* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair nvidia driver update 0x7c9100e8 error.

Here are the url of nvidia driver update 0x7c9100e8 error repair tool:
http://www.fixerrorf...e8_error-zz0001

SRX660

brighter

brighter

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
thank you. But this is also the standard reply for this type of problem on any number of websites where people have reported similar errors. It links to a website where you ultimately have to buy a registry cleaner called Reg Cure. I understand that the issue may be a problem with the registry. I used CCleaner as a free registry cleaner before I posted my problem. The problem remains. I would rather not pay for a registry cleaner particularly since I cannot see that RegCure has been subject to rigorous testing and proven to be that much better than the many good free registry fixers. Assuming that the problem is with the registry and that a good free cleaner cannot address it, any ideas on what I should do next? I've also tried removing Nvidia drivers and reinstalling with no help.

The problem remains, it affects some things, particularly internet connection, but not always and not so badly.