Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

plz help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

al-monster

al-monster

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
high! plz help. im 11, and i dont have much to do(besides party and ps3 allniters), so i taught myself how to hack. im a pretty good hacker, but ive gotten stuck here. i haved worked on pc programs before, but nothing like this plz help

Advertisements

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts

high! plz help. im 11, and i dont have much to do(besides party and ps3 allniters), so i taught myself how to hack. im a pretty good hacker, but ive gotten stuck here. i haved worked on pc programs before, but nothing like this plz help

I'm sorry but there's quite a lot wrong in that sentence.
First of all, you are using chat-speak, which is annoying to read on a technical forum like this.
Secondly, I doubt you know the real definition of a hacker.
And last, You won't be finding people on Geeks to Go trying to aid you in your 'hacking'.

Regards,
Olrik

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
First off, this a site that helps with removal of malware and fights hacking, so you will get no help. Second, per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 or older to belong to this site. Lastly, at the age of 11 you shouldn't be partying and participating in all night gaming sessions. You should get a good night's sleeep and go to school; you can actually learn a lot there, so you can accomplish more with your life than hacking and partying. This topic is closed.