Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Message to Essexboy - apologies

• Please log in to reply

SharonMurray

SharonMurray

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi Essexboy,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to do this, but I'm not sure how else to do it, and I wanted to apologise for the long delay in replying to your final post helping me clear my computer of the Win32:Cycbot.B virus. This was due to a family bereavement which completely took my mind off everything else. However, I had already followed the instructions in your last post and was just leaving it a day to check the virus had gone - which it has I am very glad to say.

Thank you very much for all your help which was very much appreciated. I said it before but its worth repeating what a wonderful forum Geekstogo is. When things have settled down here, I would like to make a contribution of some kind so that the good work can continue.

Once again, many thanks,
Sharon :D

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 69,964 posts
My condolences Sharon, do not worry about that I am just glad that I could help you. Just take care and leave any worrying to me :D