issue with emachine
Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:25 AM
Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:46 AM
. My name is Michael and I am here to help you fix your computer.
If you have already received help elsewhere please inform me so that this topic can be closed.
If you haven't, please keep reading:
Note: Before we start the process you should:
- POST your logs, don't attach them, as it makes it harder to read.
- Save or print these instructions as a part of the fix will be in safe mode where you will not be able to access the internet.
- Disable ANY programs that offer real-time protection features while executing my instructions. That includes your antivirus, antispyware, windows defender or any other program that offers protection. When you're clean or waiting for my next set of instructions, re-enable them .If you need any help disabling them, ask.
- Each time I instruct you to download a file to use it, please do it even if I have told you before to download it again. This is because these tools are frequently updated to detect newer infections.
- Last, as most of the tools we use here need administrative rights in order to function properly, I expect that you will be running them from an administrator account.
I want some information of the computer first:
What version of Windows do you have? XP, Vista etc..
Do you have a Windows CD? That's the CD that came with your computer or you used to install your Windows version.
Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:26 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users