Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant uninstall WLE PLS HELP

• Please log in to reply

DJ_Inferno

DJ_Inferno

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Hi guys recently my live messenger made me install the newest version of messenger...this got to 90% then said there was an error and had to roll back....i tried to uninstall WLE from programs and features but it does nothing...I have tried zapmessenger that didnt work..now i cant use messenger and cant uninstall or reinstall....Pls help me

Advertisements

Joshua666

Joshua666

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hello,

Try this:

1. Click on the Start button.
2. Type C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\wlarp.exe on the Start Search box then press Enter.
3. A new window will open. Select Uninstall and click on Continue.
4. Select the Windows Live Program that you want to remove and click on Continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Or download Revo Uninstaller

Hope this helps,

Joshua

DJ_Inferno

DJ_Inferno

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
i tried the wlarp.exe and it didnt work i used revo then had to use click cleaner then it worked

Joshua666

Joshua666

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Glad I helped you! :D

Josh