Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ads on a Bus

• Please log in to reply

ackeiyword

ackeiyword

• Pip
  • 6 posts
A lady about seven months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing. She complained to the driver and had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man what he had to say for himself. The man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this, When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sign that said, "The Gold Dust Twins are coming" and I had to smile. "

"Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Slogan's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and I had to grin."

"Then she placed herself under a sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick" and I could hardly control myself."

"BUT....when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident." I couldn't help not laughing out loud."

"Case Dismissed" said the Judge.

Advertisements

achilless

achilless

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
:) :unsure: :yes:

Faizan Ern Prince

Faizan Ern Prince

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
That Was Funny! :lol:

invisigoth

invisigoth

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
i love this one

Nutloaf

Nutloaf

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,790 posts
True story.

gunner123

gunner123

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hahaha..... Very funny. Poor pregnant woman.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
:rofl:

clown_thug

clown_thug

• Pip
  • 8 posts
So much win from the ads! :lol:

princysharma1990

princysharma1990

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Too good....Even I also had the same expressions that the man gave after reading all the signs boards.

Naathim

Naathim

GeekU Minion

• Expert
  • 4,568 posts
Holy ads :lol:

b0bl335wa663r

b0bl335wa663r

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

:spoton: