Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with making E-mail Changes !

• Please log in to reply

simplee55

simplee55

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Hello:

I need help with adding/changing my E-mail address, here's the problem.

The E-mail address I use for all of the Notifications from the Techs or anyone on this website is: [email address #1]. I closed this E-mail address with Yahoo two weeks ago.

So I went to change the old address to a new E-mail address which is: [email address #2] When I put the new E-mail address in, ("PLEASE SEE SNAPSHOTS") it said that the E-mail address is already being used.

I was shocked that your system said that the E-mail address is being used because I just got the new address December 2nd of 2010, but still was using my old E-mail address, [email address #1]. It wasn't until this past Saturday the 22nd that I tried making that E-mail change. I don't remember ever giving this E-mail address on this website, and if I don't remember giving the address, certainly, I don't remember any Passwords associated with it. In fact, on Saturday when I was making the change, [email address #2] was still showing in the window on the "change E-mail address".

Also, please send any Notifications to: [email address #2] because the [email address #1] is closed.

So my question is, what should I do now.

Thank U 4 all your help !!!

simplee55

Edited by Onaipian, 03 February 2011 - 09:06 PM.
removed email addresses... all of them

Advertisements