Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows failure

• Please log in to reply

jbuck

jbuck

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I dont know if any of you guys can help me but my laptop died on me a while ago. i run system mechanic and it told me as usual that restart was needed for certain actions to take place. i restarted and the laptop said unable to start windows....... windows repair was unable to fix it either so i reinstalled windows and all drivers as far as i am aware but it still runs lame. frame rate is awful even when playing rather lightweight games as far as graphics are concerned and for some reason eve just using normal windows programmes it seems to run a bit slow at times which is crazy with the hardware inside the [bleep] thing. its a m15x alienware, i7 processor and has nvidia gt 240m sorry thats the best i can explain as like i say i have never learnt the building and fixing although i wish i had now. i really hope someone can help me as its driving me mad. if any more detailss are needed just post what you need and i will get back asap thanks :D

Edited by jbuck, 28 January 2011 - 01:40 PM.

Advertisements