Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't access webmail

• Please log in to reply

randy86

randy86

• Pip
  • 1 posts
we can't access our email account through our company webmail
I have a website and an email account with a domain and I've always been able to access the email via webmail (squirrel mail),
but recently we unable to get access to company webmail and the website itself in the office.But elsewhwere we are able to access the webmail and the site.when trying to login in the site it displays the following messages:

Network Timeout

The server at webmail.basicplc.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

I WILL BE GLAD IF SOMEONE CAN LEND ME A HAND OF HELP ON THIS ISSUE.
THANKS.

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello

I have checked your website out which is basicplc.com and since you are asking for support in relation to a company we are unable to assist.

3. Geeks to Go Support Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers

Please take a moment to review this important information

b. We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

All I would like to say is I would suggest that you contact your administration department