Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Question

• Please log in to reply

Disruption

Disruption

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hey Guys,
I was just curious how long applications take to go through. This wasn't intended to be pushy just curious as I didn't see anything on it for the app form.

Advertisements

Elliot

Elliot

Retired Staff

• Expert
  • 3,769 posts
Hi Disruption!

As it says here, it can take up to a week to review applications and make a decision. Admin tries not to keep applicants waiting too long, so you should have a response in the next few days. :D

Thanks!

Elster

Disruption

Disruption

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hi Elster,

Thank you for the response. I feel like an idiot for not noticing this before.
You may lock this.

Kind Regards,
Disruption

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Don't blame yourself, it's really hard to know everything on this forum alone...

My application took 2 weeks though...

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
We probably need to update the application topic. 1-2 weeks is probably a more realistic expectation. We like to give everyone an opportunity to provide feedback, and there are some timing issues with automated removal scripts, etc.