Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keep getting syntax error

• Please log in to reply

Beemergranny

Beemergranny

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Starting yesterday, I keep getting "done but with errors" triangle on my Facebook pages. I double clicked on it, the message was:

Syntax error
eS3_0_7n8B8.js
Code:0 Line 1
Char: 1
URI:http//static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/y6/eS3_0_7n8B8ljs?_fbgzz1

This was was in the box when I double clicked on it. I have gone into "tools" the "advanced" tab and unchecked the debugging windows and debugging other boxes. I have removed tool bars from my browser. I have rebooted, and nothing works. Last night, 2/4/2011, I was able to logout of Fb and log back in and I could post a comment or status one time, then the error triangle came back. Today...it is there all the time. Is there a fix for this???? at all???? I cannot use my Fb account at all, the way it is. I am hoping that you can help! Thanks for your time.

Advertisements