Hello derfenrirwolv, and welcome to GeeksToGo! My name is Mitch8 and I will be helping you with your problem. Here are a few things I would like to point out:
- Please post your logs, don't attach them unless stated.
- Please read my posts carefully and if you have any questions ask.
- Stay with this topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Malware can still be on your system even if you don't notice it.
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Extract its contents to your desktop.
- Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Download AVPTool from Here
to your desktop
Run the programme you have just downloaded to your desktop (it will be randomly named )First we will run a virus scan
On the first tab select all elements down to Computer
and then select start scan
Once it has finished select report and post that.Do not close AVPTool or it will self uninstall, if it does uninstall - then just rerun the setup file on your desktopNow an analysis scan
Select the Manual Disinfection
Press the Gather System Information
Once done Open the last report saved
folder then attach the zip file to your next post zip
The file is located at C:\Users\your name
\Desktop\Virus Removal Tool\setup_184.108.40.2062_05.01.2011_20-34\LOG\avptool_sysinfo.zip