Edited by mrmagoo1979, 07 February 2011 - 03:37 AM.
Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:36 AM
Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:10 PM
Welcome to Geekstogo. My name is Salagubang and I'll be helping you with this problem.
- Please read all of my response through at least once before attempting to follow the procedures described. I would recommend printing them out, if you can, as you can check off each step as you complete it. If there's anything you don't understand or isn't totally clear, please come back to me for clarification.
- Please do not attach any log files to your replies unless I specifically ask you. Instead please copy and paste so as to include the log in your reply. You can do this in separate posts if it's easier for you
- English is not my first language, so please do not use slang or idioms, as this makes it difficult to understand for me.
What do we fix first - laptop or desktop?
On the laptop
Restart your computer with Automatic Restart on System Failure disabled
You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears.
Use your up arrow key to highlight "Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure" then hit enter.
- If windows failed to boot, windows will not restart and will show a blue screen indicating the source of the error as shown in the example below
- Copy the technical information (as shown in the above example enclosed in red boxes) and post it on your next response.
Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:26 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users