Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

the site could do with a prominant delete post button

• Please log in to reply

mikeloeven

mikeloeven

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
i am not sure where the button to delete your own posts is located but it is well hidden. if there is no button to delete your posts than there really needs to be one. sometimes i come across a double post bug or simply realise i made a mistake and the only thing i can do is report myself ? or edit the post to somthing simple like delete me. might make less work for moderators if users can more easily moderate themselves

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it would be abused. I don't know of any forums that allow members to delete their own posts for this reason. You can edit your posts, but not delete them.

Disruption

Disruption

Geek in Training

• GeekU Freshman
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
I can link you to a site if you want. But it's not all related to computer related issues.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
There are exceptions to every rule. It does not change the stance of this site.