Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help me please!

• Please log in to reply

ben7303

ben7303

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I know my way around operating a computer pretty well, but I have never built one, I think I can assemble it. However when it comes to hardware I'm lost! I was wondering if anybody out there has enough time to do a "tech build" for me? It would help alot on my first build. If someone will help I am looking for a pure gaming PC with as much RAM as I can get for the price, My price range is about 700$ but I can go a little higher if need be.

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 6,762 posts
Hi ben7303, :D

We are here to help.

I am looking for a pure gaming PC with as much RAM as I can get for the price,

A pure gamer does not benefit much for having any more than 4GB or RAM. Your best served spending on the other components first and if nec getting more ram later.

Where do you live?

What kind of games do you want to play?

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
Here's three good starting points:

(The $1,000 model is probably the best 'bang for the buck').

Edited by SpywareDr, 09 February 2011 - 06:12 AM.