Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Linksys Wireless-g help

• Please log in to reply

marlana

marlana

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
I am using linksys wireless-g router 2.46 hZ USB adapter. i dont have the disk someone installed it on my computer for me i have a .exe file TO SET THE PROGRAM UP. i am trying to connect through the usual list of connections like to the one downstairs in my house i have never used a passcode or anything to connect but the problem is after i installed this the one window says there are no networks in range and the linksys says that there is no internet connection but it is connected to an access point except the internet and my other icon in the bar says limited to no connection. i havent ran any wizards because i am not sure which one if any to run what else can i do about this problem.

Advertisements

marlana

marlana

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Nevermind it is fixed now