Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Movie Maker - Error Message

• Please log in to reply

Riah

Riah

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

I took a video from a camera and transferred it to my computer. It was a "MOV." file type. So I downloaded WinFF to convert it to a "WMV." file type, because I wanted to edit it on Windows Movie Maker.

After I edited it and tried to "save the movie file" to my computer so that I could upload it to youtube, this message came up:

"Cannot Complete the Save Movie Wizard
Your movie was not saved successfully.

Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again."

(I've never had this problem before with other vids. But this is the first time I've used video footage from a camera.)

Can someone help me to interpret that message? How can I fix this??? :D

Advertisements

Riah

Riah

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
I moved this question to the "Digital, Video, and Audio" forum. Soo.. how do I delete this? :/