Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TsMuxer + AnyDVD HD

• Please log in to reply

Mitesh

Mitesh

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
I am copying my bluray's to my hard drive as ISO images. The file sizes are massive - 45GB for example. There are things that I clearly do not need for example adverts and other languages.

Is it possible to remove these using tsMuxer without losing any quality at all? And if so would this mean I have to rip the bluray using AnyDVD HD's rip to hard drive option rather then as an ISO image.

Powerdvd 9 deluxe does not support the files if I rip the bluray as a folder rather then an ISO image.

So if it is possible to use tsMuxer to remove unneeded files then how would I go about being able to play them again in powerdvd? Remember the entire process must mean that there is no loss in quality in anyway audio or visual.

Many thanks in advance :D

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I know you can do it with dvdfab. However, I question the legality of it.

Mitesh

Mitesh

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
At which point did I say I am copying movies? I could be copying home made movies recorded on a camera for all you know lol. Swear down I am not copying movies :D As for dvdfab apparently there is quality loss with it? Do the options in dvdfab such as BD25 reduce the quality? Does it compress the movie?