Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE Browser Bug

• Please log in to reply

hank564

hank564

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I am having problems when on my browser Internet Explorer. When on certain web sites I click on back and I lose my web pages. Each time, I have to reenter information to find what I'm looking for. When I went to Amazon and clicked on back, the page said I have a Browser Bug. How do I fix this? Can someone help me?

Thank you!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
For starters, if you are sure you have some malware (and everybody does these days), read and follow these instructions :

Read This Before Posting a Hijack This Log

Do each step and then post a Hijack This Log in the Malware Removal section of this forum only. Your log will not be read here. Be patient as the Malware Removal section is a very busy section of this forum.

Ron

hank564

hank564

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thank you for helping me. Once I used the cleanup wizard, the problem went away. I am taking the additional steps just to make sure. Again, thank you so much! I am very grateful, I had no where to turn to find help.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Really great to hear some good news. :tazz:

Glad you're going through with the extra steps to be on the safe side. GTG has a good pick of apps to use and several others have posted additional programs which are just as good. I like all the free ones concidering how many you have to use to catch all the malware.

Thanks for using GTG, Hank.

Ron