Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Maplestory Problems

• Please log in to reply

karinchi

karinchi

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
So I tried installing Maplestory onto my computer many times, but then when i activate it. Or at least try to, there's always an error.
Hackshield works, but after that, it wouldn't load. On every other one of computer in my house works with maplestory besides mine. I have try rebooting my computer and it still doesn't work. I doubt its virus or anything. Mine CPU and stuff have no problems either. Do any of you know what's wrong? Or have similar things happening to you guys?

Advertisements

Vocaloid

Vocaloid

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hi karinchi,

Please specify the maplestory you are installing, is it maplesea? mapleglobal? KMS?

Could you also tell me if you are encountering an error message?

It is also possible that your antivirus is interfering with the game , you can also try reinstalling maplestory.

-Vocaloid