Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 Netbook won't boot

• Please log in to reply

Amat3ur@computers

Amat3ur@computers

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I'm having problems with my Toshiba Netbook with Windows 7 pre installed in it. I was surfing the net and all of a sudden, Antimalware Doctor popped up. I tried to close it and it went away for a while, but then it had restarted my computer by force and now it won't even boot up. Can anyone help me with this? I have tried to go in safe mode but it won't let me. However I am still able to boot with a flash drive. But, I have no idea which program to use can someone help me?

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

As this is likely to be malware problem you will need to post on the "malware removal" forum as we aren't allowed to help with malware on other forums.
Please post here: http://www.geekstogo...alware-removal/