Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SharePoint Server 2010

• Please log in to reply

Simsumm

Simsumm

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi folks,
I have been working on the basic and the so acalled out-of-the-box sharepoint features and packages. But recently i found resons while i should add more value to my potential (I have always been a system admin with good knowledge of exhange, window server Active Directoory and co) and i have picked interest in knowing SharePoint very well.But i found out I need to know ASP.NET, databases, C# and the rest.
I need someone to please advice me on the way forward. I don't want to spend so much time learning C#,Database query Languages and all the other core coding. Please what do i do?
Where do I start from?
Also which Solution Development are of SharePoint of any other Microsoft Technology is Lucarative of potentially lucartive(sort for)?
About myself:
Am not a dull guy,
I can learn easily and quickly,
But i don't want to was my time,
time is not on my side.
Kindly advice me on what to venture into to make more money and overcome poverty.

regards.

Advertisements