Hello everyone. So here is the situation. Until about a month ago my computer was completely visible to everyone and everything on my network. My biggest concern is not being able to access my media from my XBOX 360. If you browse to my computers IP Address assigned by my network you can access my machine flawlessly. If I run PS3 Media Server the media is streamed fine. I want to use Windows Media Sharing Service instead of course, like I had once before.
Here is what I've done thus far:
- Disabled Windows Firewall
- WMPNetworkSvc - Started and Running / Restarted
- UPnP Device Host - Started and Running / Restarted
- SSDP Discovery - Started and Running / Restarted
- Opened Ports: 87-89 UDP, 3037-3075 TCP, 3037-3075 UDP