Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Comptia A+ Study Guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jblack215

jblack215

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Ok this is hardware so I figure this is a good spot to post this. Now most of you that are techs on here and probably got your A+ and some have gone thru Comptia's study guide. So here's my quick question: Is Comptia's study guides like going to school. I mean really -- 1300 pages I would assume. Thanx

I really wanna know because of student loans I can't go back to school and I'm in an online school now for knowledge to pass the exam, but it seems there is much greater material in this one book. But I just don't want to pass the exam, I want to actually be a technician. Can this book do that?? I'm already familiar with computers, but I'm not a professional. Will this book help accomplish that? I know an expert level will be once I get in the field. But I'm not trying just to get my feet wet here. I wanna eat this book! But will it help me grow? I was thinking of the 2009 deluxe edition with the CD and Windows 7 literature.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please do not duplicate topics. Closing this topic so please post in the original topic located HERE