Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SanDIsk flash drive

• Please log in to reply

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Go device manager and update your usb drivers.
NOT this device your USB root hub drivers

Edited by Macboatmaster, 06 March 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Advertisements

40vern

40vern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
it is working now. i went to the scan disk sight that you gave me and i talked to them and they gave me a link. it is working now but i could not have gotten it with out that web page. thanks for helping me again.
i saved some pictures to the drive.

thanks again.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
You are welcome.
Any chance you would be kind enough to tell me what it was so that we have it for anyone else with the problem.

40vern

40vern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
sory about this i did forget. i have not been myself lately. i have some test at the end of the month and if i fail them i loose my job!!!! i might be selling old computers hahaha

while i was on the chat session the guy told me to click on a link that unstalled the sandisk. then it formatted itself and now it is working. i did this myself however it did not work for me. but the link did.

thanks again my friend for all your help. the old notebook is still working. matter of fact this is what i brought with me for these test that i have to take. i left my new notebook at home since the old one is working so well

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Good luck with both the computer and the test

Edited by Macboatmaster, 08 March 2011 - 11:29 AM.

40vern

40vern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
thanks my friend and best wishes to you as well.