Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rate These Specs Please

• Please log in to reply

jblack215

jblack215

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I'm trying to build my first PC on a tight budget trying to make an okay profit off it and well as hands-on. I chose these components and you can criticize or praise my judgement -- both are great, and tell me how much do you think it should go for. I'm thinking 350. Thanx

Celeron Dual Core 2.60Ghz 1MB/800Mhz
HDD Seagate Barracuda 7200.12/8MB (what is the .12) SATA-300 250GB
PC5400 2GB/667 DDR2 RAM Dual Channel
Audio - Realtek ALC883 5.1 channels

Optical Drive
Light Scribe DVD Burner SATA:
DVD-RW 6X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD+R 24X
DVD-R 24X
DVD Read 16x
CD-R 48x
CD-RW 32X
CD Read 48x

550W PSU
Gigabyte Ethernet
1 Mouse Connector
1 Keyboard Connector
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
4 Rear USB Ports
1 LAN Port
Audio Jack Output
1 VGA Port
One S/PDIF Connector
1 PICe 1x Slot
1 PCIe x16 Slot
Video Intel GMA3100

I had plans of this 15" flat screen display with a 2.0 4-port USB Hub, as well as keyboard and mouse, but that's over my budget.

So how much do you think without the monitor, keyboard, and mouse, and how much with? I'm just trying to get an opinion from someone who builds, repairs, and sells for a living. In the attachment is the pic of the case. The case says 2 front USB ports, but the motherboard don't, so I'm assuming it's still only 4 rear ports. Thanx a lot!

Attached Thumbnails

• T925-3018_01.jpg
  • T925-3018_06.jpg
  • T925-3018_07.jpg
  • T925-3018_08.jpg

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
Hi jblack215,
I suggest you read the Terms of Use, top right hand corner of the page;
b.We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.
What may be a learning, money making hobby for you goes against the spirit of what GTG is all about Im afraid.