Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

printer epson stylus c45

• Please log in to reply

marlon_galon

marlon_galon

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i hav a custumer,error of printer is reset,when i reset the printer.its ok.but the colored ink cartridge is need to replace b-caus low ink.when i replace the colored ink cartridge.der is no print out.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to Geeks2Go!

Are all the ink cartridges genuine Epson ones, not cheap copies?

It's possible that some of the nozzles in the print-head are blocked with old, dried-up ink.
Epson printers are particularly prone to this if they are not used for colour printing every day.
When that happens there is no error message.
Use the cleaning utility in the maintenance section of the Epson printer driver.
You may have to run the cleaning process several times before you get it to print properly.

Edited by phillipcorcoran, 03 March 2011 - 04:37 AM.

marlon_galon

marlon_galon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
gud day to all?
i hav apc back-up ups rs-1100.error is cannot back-up,but the battery is good all transistor is good when i test use analog tester.i recharge the ups with in 8hrs.if i load 1 cpu and 1monitor with in 30 seconds automatic shutdown.