Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fake anti-virus program called "HardDrive" has hijacked comput

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi,

When I turned on my laptop today a fake anti-virus program called "HardDrive" appeared on my screen and started "scanning my computer".

I could not close the window that the "HardDrive" anti-virus program appeared in, and when I tried ctrl+alt+delete to open task manager I got the following error message "Disabled by Administrator".

I then re-started my laptop, hit F8 to start in safe mode, but the "HardDrive" anti-virus propgram appeared immediately in safe mode also. However - I was able to close the window in safe mode and began a full scan using MalwareBytes Anti-Malware. This began to find infections, but halfway through the scan, several error windows/prompts appeared,interrupting the scan and forcing me to restart my laptop.

1) When I restarted my laptop (in normal mode), it started in safe mode automatically (seems to be stuck in safe mode now??) but nothing loads, i.e. no desktop icons, no start menu/taskbar, and the following error message appears:

Windows Boot Failure
Press 'OK' to fix boot failure

2) When I press 'OK' to the prompt above, another window appears with the following message:

Disk Diagnostics
Windows Disk Diagnostics Tool will scan the system to identify performance issues

Check disk options:
  • Check hard drive sector
  • Check file system integrity
Start Cancel

3) When I hit the start button the following error message appears:

Windows detected a hard disk problem
A problem with the hard disk has been detected.
It is strongly recommended that you download and install the following certified software to fix the detected hard drive error.
Do you want to download the recommended software?
OK Cancel

4) When I select the 'Cancel' button it takes me back to step 2 (i.e. Disk Diagnostics error) and if I select the OK button - nothing happens, no more error messages and desktop is still empty.

Can anyone help me with these symptoms please?

Here is some further information about my laptop:

• Lenovo ThinkPad X61
  • Windows XP Home - Service Pack 3
  • Laptop does not have CD drive - USB ports only

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks

Edited by beefwaffle, 03 March 2011 - 04:36 AM.

Advertisements

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hi ;)
:D . My name is Michael and I am here to help you fix your computer. :D
If you have already received help elsewhere please inform me so that this topic can be closed.
If you haven't, please keep reading:
Note: Before we start the process you should:
  • POST your logs, don't attach them, as it makes it harder to read.
  • Save or print these instructions as a part of the fix will be in safe mode where you will not be able to access the internet.
  • Disable ANY programs that offer real-time protection features while executing my instructions. That includes your antivirus, antispyware, windows defender or any other program that offers protection. When you're clean or waiting for my next set of instructions, re-enable them .If you need any help disabling them, ask.
  • Each time I instruct you to download a file to use it, please do it even if I have told you before to download it again. This is because these tools are frequently updated to detect newer infections.
  • Last, as most of the tools we use here need administrative rights in order to function properly, I expect that you will be running them from an administrator account.

Don't worry about these notifications... It's just "HardDrive" taking control of your computer, there isn't any real problem with your computer.

When you enter safe mode, can you do any right clicks, start task manager and these stuff, or everything is disabled?

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Michael, thanks for replying to my post, your help is much appreciated.

When I start my computer in safe mode the following happens:
  • Right-click has been disabled - i.e. there is no response when I right-click anywhere on the screen
  • ctrl+alt+del (task manager) is also disabled - when I attempt to do this I get the following message: "Task manager has been disabled by your administrator" - but I am definitely the administrator :D

No matter what I click on, ok, cancel, close window etc - the same "HardDrive" windows pop-up.

Any idea what we can do?

Many thanks

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hey,

We're going to create a bootable USB drive in order to boot another OS, to fix Windows. The specific speech was originally composed for booting via a CD drive, so if you see anything like 'boot the CD' etc, you would know that there's nothing wrong, you're just using a USB instead :D

IMPORTANT:
You will need a flash drive with a size of 512 Mb or bigger. Make sure that you do not leave anything important on the flash drive, as all data on it will be deleted during the following steps.

• Download OTLPEStd.exe from the following link and save it to your Desktop: mirror1.
    • Download eeepcfr.zip from the following link and save it to your Desktop: the mirror
    • Finally, if you do not have a file archiver like 7-zip or Winrar installed, please download 7-zip from the following link and install it: the mirror
  • Once you have 7-zip install, decompress OTLPEStd.exe by rightclicking on the folder and choosing the options shown in the picture below. Please use a dedicated folder, for example OTLPE, on your Desktop

Posted Image

• Open the folder OTLPEStd which will be created in the same location as OTLPEStd.exe and right-click OTLPE_New_Std.iso. Select 7-Zip and from the submenu select Extract files... and extract the content onto your Desktop in a OTLPE folder:

Posted Image

• Please also decompress eeepcfr to your systemroot (usually C:\).
  • Empty the flash drive you want to install OTLPE on.
  • Go to C:\eeecpfr and double-click usb_prep8.cmd to launch it.
  • Press any key when asked to in the black window that opens.
  • As indicated in the image, make sure you have selected the correct flash drive, before proceeding.
    For Drive Label: type in OTLPE.
    Under Source Path to built BartPE/WinPE Files click ... and select the folder OTLPE that you created on your Desktop.
    Finally check Enable File Copy.

Posted Image

• Click on Start, accept the disclaimers and wait for the program to finish.

Your bootable flash drive should now be ready!

• Reboot your system using the boot USB you just created.
    Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from USB follow the steps here
  • As the USB needs to detect your hardware and load the operating system, I would recommend a nice cup of tea whilst it loads :D

• Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop.
    Note : as you are running from USB it is not exactly speedy
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • Select the Windows folder of the infected drive if it asks for a location
  • When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start.
  • Drag and drop this attached scan.txt into the Custom scans and fixes box
  • Press Run Scan to start the scan.
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system.
  • Right click the file and select send to : select the USB drive.
  • Confirm that it has copied to the USB drive by selecting it
  • You can backup any files that you wish from this OS
  • Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your reply.

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Michael,

Apologies but I can't complete step 2 in your instructions...

I have installed 7-zip but it does not appear in the context menu when I right-click on the OTLPEStd.exe file.

I then tried opening 7-zip file manager, selecting the OTLPEStd.exe file and selecting "Extract" but this gave the following error:
"Can not open file '...OTLPEStd.exe' as archive"

Any ideas what the problem is here?

Not sure if it makes a difference, but the helper machine i'm using is running Windows-7.

Thanks

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hey,

That's not normal, so please check if you are doing everything OK. If you're sure, is it easy to find another clean computer and see if it works?
If it doesn't work, try winrar application to extract the file

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Michael,

I downloaded the OTLPEstd file again and it extracted fine this time :D

I then followed your instructions:
- formatted a 1.97 GB USB drive
- used PeToUSB to create a boot disk
- entered the bios setup on my laptop and reset the boot order to: USB FDD as priority

But when I turn on my laptop with the boot disk USB inserted, I keep getting the following error message:

Remove disks or other media
Press any key to restart

I tried to select the boot option on startup, but it only showed the 2nd & 3rd options in the boot priority list, the USB FDD option did not appear.

Any idea on what I can do here?

Thanks

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Can you list me the boot devices available there?
Is the USB port you connect this a local (attached to the computer) port or an external(attached to a device that is attached on the computer)?

Let's try something else first, before going to OTLPE.

• Download RogueKiller to your USB drive
  • Start your infected computer with the USB on it and continuously press F8 button
  • From the list, select "SafeMode with Command Prompt":
    Posted Image
  • Log in you account, and when a black box appears, execute "roguekiller.exe" from your USB drive. To do this, write:

"E:\roguekiller.exe"

Notes:
    1. Where E: is your USB drive's letter. If you can't find it, try other letters, like F: etc
    2. Do not forget the "
  • If you did that correctly, your screen should go blue and a program should start. When it says enter your choice and press enter, write 1 and press enter.
  • You will see some things there, and when it finish, a notepad file should open. Save it in your USB drive, shut down the infected computer and post that log here :D

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Michael, apologies for the late reply, my helper PC is my work computer so I could not work on the infected laptop over the weekend.

I have downloaded RogueKiller and will attempt your instructions when I get home tonight.

Thanks,

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Michael,

Good news - I managed to boot my computer in safe mode with command prompt and run the roguekiller.exe application successfully - results copied & pasted below.

And once I was in command prompt - I was also able to open Windows by executing the following in command prompt: explorer.exe :D

ROGUEKILLER.EXE LOG:

RogueKiller V4.3.1 by Tigzy
contact at http://www.sur-la-toile.com
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode
User: Administrator [Admin rights]
Mode: Scan -- Date : 03/15/2011 08:23:55

Bad processes: 0

Registry Entries: 5
[HJPOL] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (1) -> FOUND
[HJPOL] HKLM\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (1) -> FOUND
[AppCertDlls] HKLM\[...]\AppCertDlls : AppSecDll (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll) -> FOUND
[AppCertDlls] HKLM\[...]\AppCertDlls : AppSecDll (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll) -> FOUND

HOSTS File:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Finished : << RKreport[1].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt

Advertisements

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hey,

Good news :D Now, please do the same, but this time choose option 2:

• Enter in Safe Mode with networking again and run RogueKiller.exe
  • When prompted, type 2 and validate
  • The RKreport.txt shall be generated next to the executable.
  • If the program is blocked, do not hesitate to try several times. If it really does not work (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next Reply.

After this, you should be able to boot in normal mode ;) If not, tell me.

Next:

In normal mode, do this:

Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Click on Minimal Output at the top
  • Download the following file scan.txt to your Desktop. Click here to download it. You may need to right click on it and select "Save"
  • Double click inside the Custom Scan box at the bottom
  • A window will appear saying "Click Ok to load a custom scan from a file or Cancel to cancel"
  • Click the Ok button and navigate to the file scan.txt which we just saved to your desktop
  • Select scan.txt and click Open. Writing will now appear under the Custom Scan box
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic

Next:

Work your computer in normal mode and tell me how's it running and if there are any other problems :D

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hey Michael, I ran roguekiller again and selected option 2 (delete) operation - results copied and pasted below:

ROGUEKILLER.EXE LOG 2

RogueKiller V4.3.1 by Tigzy
contact at http://www.sur-la-toile.com
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System: Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Safe mode
User: Administrator [Admin rights]
Mode: Remove -- Date : 03/15/2011 18:24:27

Bad processes: 0

Registry Entries: 3
[HJPOL] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (1) -> DELETED
[HJPOL] HKLM\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (1) -> DELETED
[AppCertDlls] HKLM\[...]\AppCertDlls : AppSecDll (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll) -> REPLACED : ()

HOSTS File:
127.0.0.1 localhost

Finished : << RKreport[2].txt >>
RKreport[1].txt ; RKreport[2].txt

I then attempted to restart my laptop in normal mode, logged into my profile and for some reason it is continuing to login to safe mode (even though I didn't select it on boot) and I am getting the same errors that I originally posted, i.e.

Windows Boot Failure
Press 'OK' to fix boot failure

etc...

However, I was still able to login by selecting safe mode with command prompt, and was able to display my desktop, start menu, taskbar etc - by typing explorer.exe into command prompt.

Should I run OTL from here? Or do I need to start my laptop in normal mode to run OTL?

Thanks!

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hey,

Let's do this:

Download OTL to your USB from a clean computer and attach the USB to the infected computer
  • Boot into safe mode with command prompt, start explorer.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Click on Minimal Output at the top
  • Download the following file scan.txt to your Desktop. Click here to download it. You may need to right click on it and select "Save"
  • Double click inside the Custom Scan box at the bottom
  • A window will appear saying "Click Ok to load a custom scan from a file or Cancel to cancel"
  • Click the Ok button and navigate to the file scan.txt which we just saved to your desktop
  • Select scan.txt and click Open. Writing will now appear under the Custom Scan box
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic

beefwaffle

beefwaffle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Mike, i've successfully executed OTL in safe mode - please find the results copied & pasted below.

NOTE - For privacy reasons I have used a text editor to search & replace all mentions of my user name to "USERNAME" - please let me know if this will have any implications.

----------------------------------------------

OTL.TXT

OTL logfile created on: 15/03/2011 19:57:41 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = D:\
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 91.00% Memory free
5.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 98.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 69.02 Gb Total Space | 16.22 Gb Free Space | 23.50% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 7.47 Gb Total Space | 7.47 Gb Free Space | 99.97% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: GAH | User Name: USERNAME | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - D:\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - D:\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbc32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsta.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\netui1.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\netui0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntlanman.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\netrap.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msgina.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drprov.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\davclnt.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbcint.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\framedyn.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (Nlaqmctmn) -- File not found
SRV - (HidServ) -- File not found
SRV - (McComponentHostService) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (SUService) -- c:\Program Files\Lenovo\System Update\SUService.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
SRV - (ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
SRV - (AcPrfMgrSvc) -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe (Lenovo )
SRV - (AcSvc) -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe (Lenovo )
SRV - (btwdins) -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
SRV - (TVT Backup Protection Service) -- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrpservice.exe ()
SRV - (tvtnetwk) -- C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe ()
SRV - (IPSSVC) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE (Lenovo Group Limited)
SRV - (Diskeeper) -- C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe (Diskeeper Corporation)
SRV - (WMConnectCDS) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2\wmccds.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (RDPCDD) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys ()
DRV - (MBAMSwissArmy) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)
DRV - (VX1000) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VX1000.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (StarOpen) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\StarOpen.sys ()
DRV - (sscdmdm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdmdm.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (sscdmdfl) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdmdfl.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (sscdbus) SAMSUNG USB Composite Device driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbus.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV - (TPPWRIF) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPPWRIF.SYS ()
DRV - (TSMAPIP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS ()
DRV - (Shockprf) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Apsx86.sys (Lenovo.)
DRV - (TPDIGIMN) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ApsHM86.sys (Lenovo.)
DRV - (TVTI2C) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tvti2c.sys (Lenovo (United States) Inc.)
DRV - (psadd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psadd.sys (Lenovo (United States) Inc.)
DRV - (NETw4x32) Intel® -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETw4x32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IBMTPCHK) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IBMBLDID.sys ()
DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (smihlp) SMI Helper Driver (smihlp) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software\Drivers\smihlp.sys (UPEK Inc.)
DRV - (BTKRNL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btkrnl.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (btaudio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btaudio.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (BTWUSB) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btwusb.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSFHWAZL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWAZL.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (PROCDD) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PROCDD.SYS (Lenovo Group Limited)
DRV - (BTWDNDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btwdndis.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (BTDriver) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\btport.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (ANC) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ANC.sys (IBM Corp.)
DRV - (TwoTrack) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TwoTrack.sys (IBM Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.lenovo.com/welcome/thinkpad [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = http://www.lenovo.com/welcome/thinkpad [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://lenovo.live.com

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.lenovo.com/welcome/thinkpad [binary data]
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.gmail.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.6.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}:1.1.9
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}:4.2.0.5198

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/01/03 13:45:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/02/13 10:07:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/12/01 18:54:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/03/01 19:36:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3264cjjw.default\extensions
[2010/04/28 21:09:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3264cjjw.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2011/01/09 19:56:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Web Developer) -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3264cjjw.default\extensions\{c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}
[2011/02/06 21:18:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Firebug) -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3264cjjw.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2011/03/01 19:36:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/08/22 01:52:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Skype extension for Firefox) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}
[2009/03/14 08:28:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Quick Starter) -- C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE6\LIB\DEPLOY\JQS\FF
[2010/12/11 08:58:55 | 000,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2010/12/11 08:58:55 | 000,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2010/12/11 08:58:55 | 000,000,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2010/12/11 08:58:55 | 000,001,135 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/10/11 13:17:46 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (CPwmIEBrowserHelper Object) - {F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ACWLIcon] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe (Lenovo )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AwaySch] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BLOG] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\BATLOGEX.DLL ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe (Diskeeper Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PWRMGRTR] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\PWRMGRTR.DLL (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPFNF7] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\NPDIRECT\TPFNF7SP.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\TPOSDSVC.exe (Lenovo Group Limited)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VX1000] C:\WINDOWS\vVX1000.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : ThinkVantage Password Manager... - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll (Lenovo Group Limited)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {A49ED895-1261-11D4-98A2-00D0B73B3B21} https://hbx.hitbox.c...t/XLWrapper.cab (XLWrapper Control)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ACNotify: DllName - ACNotify.dll - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACNotify.dll (Lenovo )
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\psfus: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\psqlpwd.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\psqlpwd.dll (UPEK Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tpfnf2: DllName - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\notifyf2.dll - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\notifyf2.dll ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\tphotkey: DllName - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\tphklock.dll - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\HOTKEY\tphklock.dll ()
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O31 - SafeBoot: UseAlternatShell - 1
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/04/30 07:13:35 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O36 - AppCertDlls: AppSecDll - (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll) - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll (ACTS)
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: HidServ - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.XVID - C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll ()

MsConfig - State: "system.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "win.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "bootini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "services" - 0
MsConfig - State: "startup" - 0

SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: klmdb.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: MCODS - Reg Error: Value error.
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vds - Service
SafeBootMin: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

SafeBootNet: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: klmdb.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: MpfService - Service
SafeBootNet: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: rdpcdd.sys - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys ()
SafeBootNet: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42F} - Vector Graphics Rendering (VML)
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} - NetShow
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {283807B5-2C60-11D0-A31D-00AA00B92C03} - DirectAnimation
ActiveX: {2A3320D6-C805-4280-B423-B665BDE33D8F} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {2F6EFCE6-10DF-49F9-9E64-9AE3775B2588} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)
ActiveX: {36f8ec70-c29a-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding for Java
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {3bf42070-b3b1-11d1-b5c5-0000f8051515} - Uniscribe
ActiveX: {411EDCF7-755D-414E-A74B-3DCD6583F589} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (KB867460)
ActiveX: {4278c270-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Advanced Authoring
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - DirectShow
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {497C5F86-D70C-45A7-B4DB-438301CEE83B} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {4f216970-c90c-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - DirectAnimation Java Classes
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.7
ActiveX: {5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser
ActiveX: {5A8D6EE0-3E18-11D0-821E-444553540000} - ICW
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {73fa19d0-2d75-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Web Folders
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - c:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {CC2A9BA0-3BDD-11D0-821E-444553540000} - Task Scheduler
ActiveX: {CDD7975E-60F8-41d5-8149-19E51D6F71D0} - Windows Movie Maker v2.1
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: <{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/03/02 19:30:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Start Menu\Programs\Hard Drive
[2011/03/01 21:59:10 | 000,733,184 | ---- | C] (ACTS) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll
[2011/02/28 19:52:50 | 000,491,520 | ---- | C] (ZTSys) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GiUPedCTuKsliL.exe
[2011/02/28 19:52:50 | 000,444,416 | ---- | C] (ZTSys) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avOULBQxMbnWTQ.dll
[2011/02/27 20:58:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Payzmu
[2011/02/27 20:58:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Bipiur
[2011/02/16 10:38:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/03/15 19:53:31 | 000,002,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/03/15 19:52:51 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/03/15 18:29:08 | 000,025,269 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROCDB.INI
[2011/03/15 18:28:55 | 000,000,380 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPSCtrl.INI
[2011/03/02 19:43:53 | 000,000,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~53250
[2011/03/02 19:41:02 | 000,000,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~53250r
[2011/03/02 19:35:39 | 000,444,416 | ---- | M] (ZTSys) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avOULBQxMbnWTQ.dll
[2011/03/02 19:30:35 | 000,000,791 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\Hard Drive.lnk
[2011/03/02 19:30:24 | 000,000,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\53250
[2011/03/02 19:30:20 | 000,671,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\53250.exe
[2011/03/02 08:45:30 | 000,011,909 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UEDIT32.INI
[2011/03/01 23:20:36 | 000,000,892 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\brits2011_email.html
[2011/03/01 21:59:10 | 000,733,184 | ---- | M] (ACTS) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\KKttWaNfnwBvi.dll
[2011/03/01 20:26:06 | 000,053,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\domain_renewal_invoice.pdf
[2011/02/28 19:52:49 | 000,491,520 | ---- | M] (ZTSys) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GiUPedCTuKsliL.exe
[2011/02/27 11:26:48 | 000,243,712 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2011/02/24 17:09:01 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/03/02 19:30:41 | 000,000,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~53250
[2011/03/02 19:30:41 | 000,000,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~53250r
[2011/03/02 19:30:35 | 000,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\Hard Drive.lnk
[2011/03/02 19:30:23 | 000,000,336 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\53250
[2011/03/02 19:30:20 | 000,671,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\53250.exe
[2011/03/01 23:18:44 | 000,000,892 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\brits2011_email.html
[2011/03/01 20:26:04 | 000,053,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Desktop\domain_renewal_invoice.pdf
[2011/01/02 13:29:46 | 000,072,384 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat
[2010/10/04 16:58:54 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lsrslt.ini
[2010/08/10 20:30:21 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/05/12 20:42:19 | 000,000,171 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MRT.INI
[2010/02/04 21:23:22 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/10/29 05:48:47 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CNMVS71.DLL
[2009/10/01 23:30:39 | 000,087,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cpwmon2k.dll
[2009/09/15 13:28:36 | 000,000,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\winscp.rnd
[2009/06/26 17:21:02 | 000,015,498 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VX1000.ini
[2009/05/21 20:42:51 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LauncherAccess.dt
[2009/05/21 20:22:12 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\StarOpen.sys
[2009/01/25 16:55:13 | 000,765,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2009/01/25 16:54:47 | 000,180,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2008/12/01 19:20:55 | 000,243,712 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2008/12/01 18:54:05 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2008/11/29 04:37:49 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/11/28 12:57:21 | 000,011,909 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UEDIT32.INI
[2008/08/24 17:01:26 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2008/08/24 16:37:42 | 000,004,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\IBMBLDID.sys
[2008/08/24 16:36:28 | 000,114,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\desktopset.exe
[2008/08/24 16:25:23 | 000,910,464 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igmedkrn.dll
[2008/08/24 16:25:23 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxCoIn_v4860.dll
[2008/08/24 16:21:20 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PWMBTHLP.EXE
[2008/08/24 16:21:20 | 000,004,442 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPPWRIF.SYS
[2008/08/24 16:16:09 | 000,000,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Softkbd.exe.config
[2007/07/27 06:37:40 | 000,025,269 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PROCDB.INI
[2007/07/27 06:37:29 | 000,000,380 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPSCtrl.INI
[2007/05/10 16:34:13 | 000,006,218 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tp4table.dat
[2007/02/28 00:48:38 | 002,842,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\btwicons.dll
[2007/02/28 00:29:32 | 000,090,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\btprn2k.dll
[2006/09/05 21:20:36 | 000,079,400 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVMAN.DLL
[2006/04/30 07:31:51 | 000,004,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2006/04/30 07:22:10 | 000,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2006/04/30 07:19:56 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2006/04/30 07:10:07 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:59 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:57 | 000,004,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys
[2006/04/30 06:55:55 | 000,519,564 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:55 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:55 | 000,102,188 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:55 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:54 | 000,004,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:52 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2006/04/30 06:55:50 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:44 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:44 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2006/04/30 06:55:37 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2006/04/30 06:55:28 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2006/04/30 06:55:22 | 000,034,699 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hlp.dat
[2006/04/30 00:04:28 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2006/04/30 00:03:29 | 000,343,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2001/11/14 19:56:00 | 001,802,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lcppn21.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/12/06 11:24:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Azureus
[2008/11/28 12:34:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lenovo
[2008/08/24 16:37:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC-Doctor
[2009/01/10 19:44:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony
[2008/08/24 16:23:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\UIB
[2010/12/18 10:01:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{429CAD59-35B1-4DBC-BB6D-1DB246563521}
[2011/03/01 00:16:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Azureus
[2011/02/27 20:58:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Bipiur
[2008/12/01 19:21:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\GeoVid
[2008/11/27 12:24:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Leadertech
[2008/11/28 12:34:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Lenovo
[2009/02/15 10:35:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\MSNInstaller
[2011/03/02 08:29:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Payzmu
[2009/05/21 21:52:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Samsung
[2009/01/10 19:44:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Sony
[2011/01/22 00:52:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Spotify
[2010/12/05 02:34:43 | 000,000,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\PMTask.job

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

----------------------------------------------

Extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 15/03/2011 19:57:41 - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.22.3 Folder = D:\
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 91.00% Memory free
5.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 98.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 69.02 Gb Total Space | 16.22 Gb Free Space | 23.50% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 7.47 Gb Total Space | 7.47 Gb Free Space | 99.97% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: GAH | User Name: USERNAME | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: SafeMode | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"10280:UDP" = 10280:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10281:UDP" = 10281:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10282:UDP" = 10282:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10283:UDP" = 10283:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10284:UDP" = 10284:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10243:TCP" = 10243:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"10280:UDP" = 10280:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10281:UDP" = 10281:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10282:UDP" = 10282:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10283:UDP" = 10283:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10284:UDP" = 10284:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"10243:TCP" = 10243:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:Windows Media Connect
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson Media Manager\MediaManager.exe" = C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Sony Ericsson Media Manager\MediaManager.exe:*:Enabled:Sony Ericsson Media Manager 1.2 -- (Sony Creative Software Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Spotify\spotify.exe" = C:\Program Files\Spotify\spotify.exe:*:Enabled:Spotify -- (Spotify Ltd)
"C:\Program Files\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" = C:\Program Files\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe:*:Enabled:SFTP, FTP and SCP client -- (Martin Prikryl)
"C:\Program Files\Vuze\Azureus.exe" = C:\Program Files\Vuze\Azureus.exe:*:Enabled:Azureus -- (Vuze Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe:*:Disabled:Windows Explorer -- (Microsoft Corporation)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR
"{1007F41F-7D69-468E-8017-3849A5A973C2}" = ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message
"{1297C681-92D7-40EF-93BF-03F66EC5105C}" = ThinkPad EasyEject Utility
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}" = mProSafe
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216012FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{2A981294-F14C-4F0F-9627-D793270922F8}" = Bonjour
"{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (MSSMLBIZ)
"{3175E049-F9A9-4A3D-8F19-AC9FB04514D1}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{41894269-0DD1-4C85-B3DD-1EB41B07621D}" = ThinkVantage Fingerprint Software 5.6
"{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{46A84694-59EC-48F0-964C-7E76E9F8A2ED}" = ThinkVantage Active Protection System
"{474F25F5-BDC9-40E5-B1B6-F6BF23FC106F}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}" = Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
"{541DEAC0-5F3D-45E6-B7CB-94ECF3B96748}" = Skype web features
"{56B4002F-671C-49F4-984C-C760FE3806B5}" = Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
"{57752979-A1C9-4C02-856B-FBB27AC4E02C}" = QuickTime
"{5BF5F9C5-E95B-4AFA-94BE-F2A9CA73B61D}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{65706020-7B6F-41F2-8047-FC69579E386A}" = Presentation Director
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com
"{796E076A-82F7-4D49-98C8-DEC0C3BC733A}" = Diskeeper Lite
"{7EB114D8-207F-45AE-BABD-1669715F2630}" = ThinkVantage Access Connections
"{84814E6B-2581-46EC-926A-823BD1C670F6}" = ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software
"{8675339C-128C-44DD-83BF-0A5D6ABD8297}" = System Update
"{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}" = mPfMgr
"{8F1A20DC-251D-47B0-91B7-DCA2523EE6C9}" = McAfee Virtual Technician
"{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
"{90A40409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office 2003 Web Components
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{97C82B44-D408-4F14-9252-47FC1636D23E}_is1" = IZArc 3.81
"{986F64DC-FF15-449D-998F-EE3BCEC6666A}" = Help Center
"{9EB1504E-FD95-4BCD-8E93-B4039F59C469}" = Sony Ericsson Media Manager 1.2
"{A0E64EBA-8BF0-49FB-90C0-BB3D781A2016}" = ThinkPad Power Manager
"{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}" = mDriver
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A939D341-5A04-4E0A-BB55-3E65B386432D}" = Microsoft Office Small Business Connectivity Components
"{AAD47011-8518-4608-9656-951DA35B587B}" = iTunes
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A94000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.4.2
"{B57EAFF2-D6EE-4C6C-9175-ED9F17BFC1BC}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{BD68F46D-8A82-4664-8E68-F87C55BDEFD4}" = Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C41300B9-185D-475E-BFEC-39EF732F19B1}" = Apple Software Update
"{C54ED2B6-1AF2-416F-BBA8-5E2B8CDCB5C4}" = XP Themes
"{C6FA39A7-26B1-480A-BC74-6D17531AC222}" = Access Help
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{CF5737AF-8550-4546-A69B-0EA9EF5A9B55}" = ThinkVantage Productivity Center
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.1
"{D728E945-256D-4477-B377-6BBA693714AC}" = Productivity Center Supplement for ThinkPad
"{DB71210F-8314-4AE3-B7A7-EBAF85BD30E9}" = Wallpapers
"{E6158D07-2637-4ECF-B576-37C489669174}" = Windows Live Call
"{E7E836B8-4BDD-454F-82E6-5FEA17C83AD4}" = Message Center
"{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}" = mCore
"{EE6097DD-05F4-4178-9719-D3170BF098E8}" = Apple Application Support
"{EFB21DE7-8C19-4A88-BB28-A766E16493BC}" = Adobe Photoshop CS
"{F055E1B2-8A05-4D87-8039-1BE979BA4193}" = Client Security Solution
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}" = mMHouse
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F151F2B3-0C32-44D3-90E2-E639B8024622}" = Rescue and Recovery
"{F705E3E1-A471-426B-9A09-73429F3418EE}" = System Migration Assistant
"{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}" = mWlsSafe
"8461-7759-5462-8226" = Vuze
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"AVS Update Manager_is1" = AVS Update Manager 1.0
"AVS Video Editor 4_is1" = AVS Video Editor 4 4.2.1.166
"AVS Video Recorder_is1" = AVS Video Recorder 2.4 (Service Version)
"AVS YouTube Uploader 2.1_is1" = AVS YouTube Uploader version 2.1
"AVS4YOU Software Navigator_is1" = AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.3
"AVS4YOU Video Converter 6_is1" = AVS Video Converter 6
"AVS4YOU Video Editor 4_is1" = AVS Video Editor 4
"AwayTask" = Maintenance Manager
"CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_10140588" = ThinkPad Modem
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"CutePDF Writer Installation" = CutePDF Writer 2.8
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"McAfee Security Scan" = McAfee Security Scan Plus
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Microsoft SQL Server 2005" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.13)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.13)
"MultipleIEs_is1" = MultipleIEs
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"OnScreenDisplay" = On Screen Display
"PC-Doctor 5 for Windows" = PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
"PCMCIAPW" = ThinkPad PC Card Power Policy
"Picasa2" = Picasa 2
"Power Management Driver" = ThinkPad Power Management Driver
"ProInst" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers
"SAMSUNG Mobile Composite Device" = SAMSUNG Mobile Composite Device Software
"SAMSUNG Mobile Modem" = SAMSUNG Mobile Modem Driver Set
"Samsung Mobile phone USB driver" = Samsung Mobile phone USB driver Software
"SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem" = SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem Software
"SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem 1.0" = SAMSUNG Mobile USB Modem 1.0 Software
"Spotify" = Spotify
"ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier" = ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier
"TrackPoint" = ThinkPad TrackPoint Driver
"UltraEdit-32" = UltraEdit-32 Uninstall
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 0.9.6
"Wdf01001" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.1
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"winscp3_is1" = WinSCP 4.1.9
"WMCSetup" = Windows Media Connect
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Xvid_is1" = Xvid 1.1.3 final uninstall

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 01/03/2011 16:01:53 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 01/03/2011 16:01:54 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number

Error - 01/03/2011 16:01:54 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 01/03/2011 16:01:57 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 01/03/2011 16:01:57 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 01/03/2011 17:59:15 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application internetexplorerupdate.exe, version 0.0.0.0,
faulting module internetexplorerupdate.exe, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000015c7.

Error - 01/03/2011 18:42:30 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application mstsc.exe, version 6.0.6001.18000, faulting module
mstscax.dll, version 6.0.6001.18266, fault address 0x0015bcfa.

Error - 01/03/2011 18:45:47 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application mstsc.exe, version 6.0.6001.18000, faulting module

Error - 01/03/2011 18:46:42 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

Error - 01/03/2011 18:48:27 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

[ System Events ]
Error - 15/03/2011 15:54:06 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}

Error - 15/03/2011 15:54:15 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The DHCP Client service depends on the NetBios over Tcpip service
which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Error - 15/03/2011 15:54:15 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The DNS Client service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service
which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Description = The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the AFD service which
failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Description = The Apple Mobile Device service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver
service which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Description = The Bonjour Service service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver
service which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Description = The IPSEC Services service depends on the IPSEC driver service which
failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Error - 15/03/2011 15:54:15 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD ANC Fips IBMTPCHK intelppm IPSec MRxSmb NetBIOS NetBT RasAcd Rdbss StarOpen Tcpip TPHKDRV
TPPWRIF
TSMAPIP

Error - 15/03/2011 15:56:36 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with

Error - 15/03/2011 15:57:17 | Computer Name = GAH | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

< End of report >

michaelg9

michaelg9

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 2,949 posts
Hey,

We can't work with a modified log. Please post it as is, there is no need to be worried. If you have any serious reason, please tell me and we'll see what to do :D